Feeling frustrated about how bananas ripen so quickly? Tired of chopping and freezing them? Ripe Banana Powder is a lifesaver. Besides, if you’re looking for healthier alternatives to add to your diet, banana flour is an excellent choice. It has numerous health benefits to improve your quality of life.
A well-rounded meal in itself banana is one of the best sources of potassium, an essential mineral for maintaining normal blood pressure and heart function.
- 1 tablespoon ripe banana powder
- 1 tablespoon blueberry powder, alternate ingredients cranberry, calafate, maqui and murta
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 tablespoon of coconut powder
- ½ cup of ice
- ½ cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of panela sugarcane
- 1 teaspoon of rose hips powder (for vitamin C)
Preparation & Cooking Instructions
- Take 1 tablespoon ripe banana powder.
- Add 1 tablespoon blueberry powder, alternate ingredients cranberry, calafate, maqui and murta.
- Thicken with 1 tablespoon of almond butter or if you prefer an alternate ingredient like peanut butter, we’re basically using these for some fat and protein.
- Add 1 tablespoon of coconut powder.
- Add ½ cup of ice.
- Add in ½ cup of water.
- Then consider optional 1 teaspoon of panela sugarcane to sweeten.
- Or if you want an immune booster, consider 1 teaspoon of rose hips powder for vitamin C.