This is a supercharged cranberry smoothie using our powerful powders always ready to go. No added sugar and packed with real superfood. It’s great for a light breakfast or a pre or post workout pick me up. Now you don’t have to wait all the way to Thanksgiving for the delicious and fresh taste of cranberries. Once you add this to your smoothie rotation you’ll be looking forward to nourishing cranberry day each week.
The super cranberry smoothie won’t leave you feeling too full or heavy and will take the edge off your hunger from the fiber content. Packed with an astonishing array of anti-oxidants, phytonutrients, and anti-inflammatory compounds, cranberry delivers the purging effect that you find with juice cleanses as well as an immunity boost. Cranberry comes with vitamin C, copper, manganese, vitamin E and much more that helps clean the urinary and digestive tracts, boost brain power, memory and alertness. Cranberries are also good for your teeth and skin. The polyphenols help with your heart and is believed to increase HDL levels.
- 1/4 cup canned chilled coconut milk
- 1 whole orange (peeled and chopped)
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons of cranberry powder equal 1 cup
- 1 cup frozen organic peaches or other fruit you’d like to add
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 or 4 organic pitted medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried maqui or rosehips or kiwi or goji powder
Preparation & Cooking Instructions
- Add all ingredients in the order to a blender, and blend on high for 1 minute, or until smooth.
- Drink it chilled and enjoy.
- Make more to store and plan out your week alternating flavors.