Plum powder mixes well with the chia pudding. It also works with smoothies, savory dishes. This recipe is fabulously delicious with the rich chocolate and orange.
Our plum powder does not contain added ingredients as do some plum powder products made for kids. Therefore you receive the benefits of plum without deviating from the taste or quality. Plum Powder is an immune-boosting superfood and powerful antioxidant. It was proven to be utilized by the Aboriginal people for centuries. Mixed with antioxidant-rich cocoa and omega-3 packed chia seeds, it makes the perfect breakfast or yummy dessert.
- 1 orange rind
- 3/4 cup orange juice mixed with water
- 1 tablespoon raw tahini
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao
- 1-2 tablespoons choice sweetener (i.e. agave, panela sugarcane, raw honey, maple syrup, etc)
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon plum powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla paste (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
Preparation & Cooking Instructions
- Place all ingredients except for chia seeds into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add in the chia seeds then quickly whisk to ensure even distribution.
- Pour into a bowl or jar. Set aside overnight.
- Serve with toppings up choice like additional berries or nuts.